If you’re stuck on what to bring to all those holiday parties this month…don’t worry, I got you covered:) I have made a list of all my favorite appetizers to get you through the holiday party season. My all time favorite go to appetizer has to be this spinach dip. Everyone loves spinach dip, so I find myself always going to this when I have to make something to bring somewhere. I also almost always serve it whenever I’m having guests for a dinner or party, and there’s almost always none leftover! This is so easy, anybody can throw it together. You can even mix all the ingredients together and store in the fridge until your ready to serve. I am making this again this weekend to bring somewhere, so I get everything ready in the morning and then bake it right before I’m ready to leave. Serving a large crowd? Just double the recipe and bake in a 9×13 dish. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables. Any way you eat this, it’s delicious. I also like to put this in my mini slow cooker in batches to keep warm. I just refill as needed. Before we get to the recipe, here’s my list of my favorite party appetizers!
2. I’ve made these Bacon Wrapped Potatoes many times and they are delicious!
3. Who doesn’t love Bruschetta?
5. Southwest Turkey Meatballs. I haven’t actually made these yet but they have been on my list to make forever and I think I will try them for my next party!
6. Puff Pastry Pizza. Always a favorite!
7. Baked Brie. Love this with the old farmhouse chutney!
8. The list wouldn’t be complete without Buffalo Chicken Dip!
9. Ring in the new year with Black-Eyed Pea Dip!
And lastly…the spinach artichoke dip…
* Notes- I used part skim mozzarella cheese and half regular cream cheese and half 1/3 less fat. You can make this healthier by using all less fat cream cheese and using fat free or less fat sour cream.
Here’s what you’ll need-
– 8oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
– 3 garlic cloves, crushed
– 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
– 16oz cream cheese, softened
– 9oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed or cooked, drained and squeezed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all but 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, sour cream, half the parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, cream cheese and spinach. Mix until it’s very well combined. Season generously with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture into a 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes or until top starts to brown.